Fri, Dec 02|
Festive Charcuterie Boards
Join us for a festive charcuterie board class! Your board can be customized to be dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
About this workshop
What to expect in this workshop:
- The menu: Festive Charcuterie Boards
- Fēst Workshops are the ultimate guided discovery roadmap to help you master your home cooking.
- One Fēst Chef Instructor will lead the way as you learn how to make a delicious meal. Your Chef Instructor will demonstrate every step of the recipe, with two cameras to give you all the right angles and clear views of what's happening.
- Your Chef Instructor will answer any questions that come up via the chat box of the video call. You'll prep your ingredients and cook each dish with plenty of guidance.
- This class is your time to ask your chef questions, ask for feedback, learn a little something and most importantly, have fun!
- This is a group workshop, we ask that you remain muted throughout the class and submit all of your questions in the chatbox of the video call.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- olives, 2 varieties, examples of olive varieties: castelvetrano, kalamata, manzanilla, cerignola, marinated olives, stuffed olives
- nuts, 1-2 varieties, examples of nut varieties: salted and roasted mixed nuts, marcona almonds, shelled pistachios, salted peanuts, roasted almonds
- crackers, 1-2 varieties, examples of cracker varieties: water, butter, crostinis
- 4 cheeses, 2 soft and 2 hard, examples of soft cheeses: brie, goat, marinated mozzarella, blue cheese, examples of hard cheeses: aged parmesan, aged gouda, marinated feta
- 4 salume, 3 sliced and 1 hard, examples of sliced salume: prosciutto, parma, examples of hard salume: salami, coppa
- fresh pomegranate seeds, blueberries, grapes and/or cranberries, to garnish
- fresh rosemary and sage, to garnish
EQUIPMENT YOU'LL NEED:
- knife or a peeler
- kitchen towel or paper towels
- antipasto platter or wood cutting board
- cutting board for preparation
- small bowls or ramekins for nuts and olives
- sharp chef’s knife
- cheese knives
- star shaped cookie cutter, optional
Access for 1 person
+$0.27 service fee
+$0.27 service fee0