Fri, Dec 09|
Holiday Cocktails: Espresso Martinis, Pomegranate Mules and Eggnog Jello Shots
Join us for a holiday cocktail making class - we're making espresso martinis, spicy pomegranate mules and eggnog jello shots!
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
About this workshop
What to expect in this workshop:
- The menu: Holiday Cocktails: espresso martinis, spicy pomegranate mules and eggnog jello shots!
- Fēst Workshops are the ultimate guided discovery roadmap to help you master your home cooking.
- One Fēst Chef Instructor will lead the way as you learn how to make a delicious meal. Your Chef Instructor will demonstrate every step of the recipe, with two cameras to give you all the right angles and clear views of what's happening.
- Your Chef Instructor will answer any questions that come up via the chat box of the video call. You'll prep your ingredients and cook each dish with plenty of guidance.
- This class is your time to ask your chef questions, ask for feedback, learn a little something and most importantly, have fun!
- This is a group workshop, we ask that you remain muted throughout the class and submit all of your questions in the chatbox of the video call.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- ice cubes
- 1 ⅓ oz vodka
- ⅔ oz kahlúa
- ⅔ oz espresso
- 3 whole coffee beans
Spicy Pomegranate Mule:
- 2 ounces vodka
- juice from ½ lime juice
- juice from ¼ of a small grapefruit, plus grapefruit slices for serving
- ⅓ cup pomegranate juice
- 1-2 jalapeño slices
- ginger beer, for topping
- pomegranate seeds, and fresh mint, for serving
Eggnog Jello Shots
- 1 cup prepared eggnog
- 1 cup bourbon or rum
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin
- whipped cream, optional
- cinnamon or nutmeg
EQUIPMENT YOU'LL NEED:
- coupe cocktail class for the espresso martini
- copper cocktail mug or cocktail glass for the spicy pomegranate mule
- 2 oz mini cups and spoons for eggnog jello shots
- jigger or measuring spoons
- cocktail shaker
- small fine mesh sieve, optional
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- measuring cups
- small pan
- mixing bowl
Access for 1 person
+$0.27 service fee
+$0.27 service fee0