top of page
Maple and Brown Sugar Pop Tarts
With ingredients hand-delivered to each guest.
Bake alongside Pro Chefs in this 90-minute experience.
10 - 1000 guests
$35 per person, BYO ingredients
$155 per person, ingredients delivered
How It Works
Your dedicated Experience Coordinator will contact you via email within 1 business day with your experience quote.
Submit payment to reserve your experience date and time.
You will receive a shopping list to share with your guests. Shopping lists may be customized for your group's specific diets and allergies.
If you have purchased kits to be delivered to your guests, we will provide you a form to fill out with guest delivery and allergy information. This is due 10-14 days before your experience.
If you have purchased kits to be delivered to your guests, guests will receive kits 1-5 days before your experience.
Join your instructor on Zoom for your experience. Our Chefs and Sommeliers have over 15+ years each in the fine-dining world and enjoy connecting with home cooks to share their passion of food and wine. Your guests will learn restaurant-quality dishes and tips and tricks throughout the experience.
What to Expect in This Experience
• Your team is connected to two chefs for a 90 minute live video call.
• Hosted on Zoom (or if you have a specific video app your company prefers, we are flexible).
• Custom menu for your group, based on provided dietary and allergen substitutions. Most of our experience menus are adaptable to all diets and allergies.
• One chef does a cooking demo of the entire menu, from prep to finishing. The demo chef will have 2 cameras on him/her - one facing her, the other facing her work station for a better view. The demo chef will visually and verbally guide your group through pulling the right equipment out, prepping ingredients, until everything is complete and will offer plating recommendations.
• The second chef is your Q&A go-to and helps monitor the flow of class. This chef will admit all guests into the Zoom call, mute guests throughout class to eliminate distracting background sounds, keep cooking/baking times, check-in with the group if we need to slow the demo down, answers any participant Qs submitted via chat.
• Your participants are muted for cooking demo section, so everyone can hear the demo chef, everyone can come off mute when the cooking is complete. Depending on your group size and how comfortable your guests are in class, guests can certainly come aloud into class to ask a question to the chefs.
• Our chefs love to cook with our guests on video, if your guests are comfortable with leaving their cameras on throughout class.
Kits for Delivery Information
• Ingredient kits include all ingredients needed for class.
• Prices are inclusive of delivery & taxes. Ingredient kits are delivered 1-5 days before an event.
bottom of page